We hope that you, your friends, or your colleagues will consider making a commitment to donate a beautifully decorated tree or wreath to be auctioned off (and delivered) at this elegant and lively charity gala.
All funds raised from the auction of trees and wreaths will go directly to the Safe Embrace emergency shelter expansion project.
Safe Embrace is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit and your donation may be tax deductible pursuant to the provisions of section 170.c. of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. 170.c.
Keep your receipts!
Here’s how to participate:
- Make sure that you understand the tree and wreath design guidelines (find them here).
- Keep in mind that you will need to deliver and set the tree up at before the event and we will have to deliver the tree without breaking anything after the event to its new home. Email or call if you have any questions!
- Make a formal commitment to design a tree or wreath as soon as possible. Commitment form on this page.
- We need a final tree/wreath count by October 15th, 2017 so that we can plan the room.
- Set-up day: Friday, November 17th. Once you have made a commitment to design a tree or wreath, gather your design crew and begin accumulating the materials that you will need in preparation for design day!
- Design day was a great time last year, and we will have free libations available to support your effort and creativity!